This Property Will be Offered via ONLINE ONLY AUCTION. Please bid early and often and understand that bidding begins to close on Friday, May 31, 2019 @ 12:00pm Noon (Eastern).
This luxurious 5 BR/5.5 BA 6,943 +/- sf. custom built estate home on 5.35 +/- acres is located in the desirable North Club community adjacent to the Fredericksburg Country Club and only 3 miles from downtown Fredericksburg and 3 miles from Rt. 17. Offering Rappahannock River access via a community boat ramp, this is truly one of the finest quality built homes in the Fredericksburg area and must been seen to be appreciated. Our sellers have contracted us to "show them the market" and that equates to a once in a lifetime opportunity for you!
- Jaw dropping foyer and entry way featuring a breathtaking floating staircase, herringbone wood flooring composed of five different woods and brilliant European crystal chandelier is the center piece of this amazing property.
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen featuring tile & granite throughout, island with prep sink, Viking 6 burner gas range w/hood, Sub Zero refrigerator, 2 Miele dishwashers double ovens, 2 wine coolers, warming drawer, microwave, garbage disposal, bar w/locking liqueur cabinets, hand painted back splash, desk area, and much more!
- Formal dining room featuring an impressive mural and priceless Baccarat crystal chandelier from the historic Moss Neck Plantation
- Family room featuring gas fireplace and surround sound system
- Living room and music room
- Light drenched sun room overlooking the back yard and gardens. The hand made cabinet in the middle of the sun room houses a remote controlled flat screen TV that turns 360 degrees.
- Study with built-in cabinetry, burl wood, hand painted faux burl wood, safe & refrigerator (floor rug conveys)
- Spacious master suite featuring fireplace, rope lighting, 2 walk-in closets w/built-in cabinetry. Master bathroom featuring heated tile flooring, huge tile shower w/seat and multiple shower heads, dual vanities & sinks, make up vanity w/natural lighting, dressing table w/drawers, toilet & bidet
- Billiards room
- 2 bedrooms w/adjoining "jack & jill" bathroom
- Laundry room (washer & dryer convey)
- At the top of the amazing staircase is a spacious gallery
- 2 bedrooms w/walk-in closets
- 2 cedar lined closets
- Bonus room recently used as a home gym and game room
- Detached garage featuring oversized concrete slab & ceiling to allow for auto lifts. With auto lifts, this garage can accommodate 6 vehicles. This garage also has a storage attic and 50 amp charger for electric powered vehicles.
- Attached 3 car garage w/attic & cabinets
- All brick paver circular driveway w/brick sidewalks & motor court
- Custom brick exterior
- Blue stone terrace
- Pergola covered outdoor kitchen featuring grill, sink & refrigerator
- Picturesque mature gardens & landscaping; holding garden
- 19 zone lawn irrigation system
- LED exterior lighting for walkways, driveway & trees
- Security camera system
- Access to 2 crawl spaces
Other Features of the Home
- Commercial electrical system for the home and all garages
- Security system, camera system, motion detectors & smoke detectors
- Savant Smart Home system controlling thermostats, lighting, sound, TV's, and more!!
- 5 zone HVAC system w/humidification; central AC; natural gas heat
- 2 tankless water heaters
- Insulated double pane windows
- Upgraded moldings, 9'+ ceilings, granite countertops throughout, chair railings
- Whole home central vac system
- Commercial phone system
- Tons of natural lighting and all window treatments convey
- A very functional open floor plan ideal for entertaining
- County water, septic and natural gas
- Rear of property is adjacent to community pond
Tax Map: 25-4-15; Zoning: R-2; HOA yearly fees: $400 dues & $400 for road fund; Home was constructed in 1995 and features $1 million in renovation and updates in 2006
$1,000,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, Realtor Representation forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm Eastern on 5/30/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, May 14th @ 1:00pm SHARP!! Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information or private preview (540-226-1279).
TERMS: Thank you for your interest in this property. Contact Kelly Strauss if you need additional information (540-226-1279).
This online auction is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, study period or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding, and specified in the Offer to Purchase and Contract. Property is sold in as-is condition with no warranties or guarantees of any kind.
Per the contract, “TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE,” and you should proceed to closing immediately. You must close the transaction on or before 45 days from close of online auction and seller confirmation.
If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser, or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve – you may be declared in breach of the contract, forfeit all deposits made, and could be additionally liable for any and all court costs, any price difference in a subsequent resale of the property, and all future auction costs incurred by the seller and Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc.
Bid with confidence, but please do not delay your closing!
Terms & Conditions
Contract for Sale of Real Property: This property is offered under the specific terms provided in the contract. The Contract for Sale of Real Property is available at www.nichollsauction.com in the property information packet package located from within the “DOCUMENTS” section. Please read and review the contract thoroughly prior to bidding on any property. If you have not read and reviewed the Contract for Sale of Real Property, Do Not Bid!
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. has the sole authority to resolve any bidding disputes as they may arise.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
Online Terms: At the close of the auction, and seller confirmation, the successful bidder will be emailed the contract package to execute and return to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. The successful bidder will deposit $40,000 in the form of cashier’s check (United States Bank) or wire transfer to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
Buyer’s Premium: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid price to determine the total contract price. 10% Buyer’s Premium Example: Bid Price: $100,000 Plus 10% Buyer’s Premium: $10,000 Total Contract Price: $110,000
Contracts: Contract Packages will be sent by e-mail to the high bidder, who must execute and email, fax or overnight mail back to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., within 24 hours of receipt. If the successful bidder does not execute and return their contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of receipt they will be considered in default and subject to legal action. This is a legal binding contract.
Auction Administrative Fee: In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed ’Contract for Sale of Real Property’ and deposit earnest money as provided in the pre-stipulated Auction Terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $20,000.00 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms & Conditions and the ‘Contract of Purchase’. All administrative fees are non refundable.
Closing: Time being of the essence, these sales shall be closed on or before 45 days from close and confirmation of online auction. The purchaser will pay for all closing costs associated with the transaction.
Agency Disclosure: In all transactions, the auctioneer is acting as agent for the seller, not as buyer’s agent. Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party, deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller, at any time. At auctions with reserve, the seller and/or auctioneer reserves the right to bid.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer’s knowledge. The information is being furnished to bidders for the bidder’s convenience and it is the responsibility of the bidder to determine that information contained herein is accurate and complete.
Any reliance on the contents shall be solely at the recipient’s risk. Bidders must conduct and rely solely upon their own investigations and inspections. The property is being sold ’AS IS’ with any and all faults. Please review all information supplied, and seek appropriate assistance prior to bidding.
Realtor Representation: Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm (Eastern) 5/30/19) realtor representation is compensated. Real estate agent must fill out and submit realtor representation form by time stated above and adhere to all rules in order to be compensated.
Technical Issues: Neither the company providing the software nor the auction company shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. The online bidding will begin to close on Friday, May 31, 2019 @ 12pm Noon (Eastern Time). If there is bidding in the last few minutes before the auction closes, extended bidding will commence. If there are no bids within 2-3 minutes, the auction will end. This procedure prohibits any last second 'sniping' from taking place. In the unfortunate event of a DDOS attack or server attack/shut down, the auction company reserves the right, but is not required, to change the bid closing deadline. Please contact Tim Peters/Bid Wrangler @ 844-296-8727 if you need assistance with the online bidding platform.