PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
The Estate of Aubrey L. & Sadie L. Dye (Charles Gentry, Executor)
We are honored to have been entrusted to market and sell this lovely well built one owner Spotsylvania County home. The Dye's lovingly built and maintained this home for nearly 30 years, and now a new family has the opportunity to make their own memories. Conveniently located on 4.5 miles from I-95, and near commerce, hospitals, University of Mary Washington & more! Make plans now to BID & BUY!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, March 9 @ 2:00 pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
We are happy to partner with Keith Snider of LPT Realty on the marketing & sale of this home!
- Custom built one owner 3 BR/2.5 BA brick home w/full walk-out basement & 3 car attached garage on 6.5 +/- acres in Spotsylvania County, VA
- This well maintained home measures 4,054 +/- gross sf. (2,167 +/- sf. above grade & 1,887 +/- sf. basement), and features a kitchen w/breakfast nook, custom cabinets, ceramic tile & large pantry (all appliances convey), family room, living room, dining room, sun room, laundry room, storage attic w/pull down steps, unfinished walk-out basement w/fireplace, crawl space w/vapor barrier
- Attached oversized 3 car garage w/3 roll up doors, 2 walk-out doors, large storage area above garage that could easily be finished (1,092 +/- sf.) and storage underneath steps
- The walk-out basement is dry and ready to be finished or used for storage. It has a fireplace, high ceiling and a concrete block safe room/secure storage room. The basement is already plumbed for an additional bathroom (ideal for an extra suite or multi-generational living situation). There is a potting room off of the basement.
- Hardwood flooring in living room, dining room & hallway; tile in kitchen; carpet in family room & all bedrooms
- Heating: propane Trane heat pump (500 gallon above ground propane tank leased from Anderson Propane); cooling: central AC; fireplace in basement
- Bored well (recently replaced pump) & septic system (county water hookup located at Rt. 3); electric water heater (Whirlpool)
- Other features: tons of storage/closets; whole house intercom system; all glass sunroom with amazing views; asphalt driveway; concrete patio off of basement
- This lovely home is conveniently located only 4.5 miles from I-95 and very near all commerce, hospitals, commuter lot, University of Mary Washington & more!!
- Tax Map: 11A1-B; Zoning: RU; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,839; Home was built in 1994 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (3/15/23), and all terms adhered to.