From the Estate of Frederick R. Green: We have been contracted by the Trustee (Robert Freed) to market and sell this well built brick Hampton home. The highly desirable location makes this home a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Bid Your Price & Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Public Property Tour: Wednesday, June 8 from 11:00 am-2:00 pm (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Blue Box Auction Gallery (757-550-0285 or Inquiry@BlueBoxAuction.com) for more information.
- Well built 5 BR/2 BA brick home on .19 +/- acre corner lot in the Merrimac Shores neighborhood of Hampton, VA
- This home measures 2,863+/- sf. and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; den; office; laundry room; attic
- Hardwood flooring throughout home
- Detached 2 bay garage/shop (600 +/- sf.)
- Heating: boiler/hot water & fireplace; Cooling: central AC (not working)
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- Concrete driveway & fenced rear yard
- Internet provider: Spectrum/Verizon
- LOCATION--LOCATION--LOCATION!! This solid well built home is located only one block from the Hampton River, 2.3 miles from Hampton University, 3 miles from Hampton VA Medical Center, 5 miles from Buckroe Beach & Park, 4 miles to Hampton Coliseum, 8 miles to Langley Air Force Base, 13 miles to Christopher Newport University and minutes from I-64!!
- Tax Map: 2002601; Zoning: R13; Yearly real estate taxes: $3,015.68; Home was built in 1951 & has a brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Exterior & Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/14/22, and all terms adhered to.