PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The owners are downsizing their real estate holdings, and have contracted us to market and sell this Orange County property to the HIGHEST BIDDER!! Totaling over 8 acres and offering 680' +/- of Rt. 20 frontage, this is a great opportunity for the present and the future. The home can be occupied immediately and modernized at the new owner's leisure. This will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property!! Bid Your Price & Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Monday, June 6 @ 4:00pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 2 BR/1 BA ranch/rambler style brick home on 8.24 +/- acres in Orange County, VA
- This homes measures 2,240+/- gross sf. (1,120 +/- sf. finished above grade & 1,120 +/- sf. basement), and features a kitchen w/knotty pine cabinets (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, enclosed side porch, unfinished basement & attic.
- Hardwood flooring in much of home (needs to be refinished); tile in bathroom; vinyl in kitchen.
- Heating & cooling: heat pump (recently replaced); there are 2 underground oil tanks
- Well & gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- Chip & tar driveway; several outbuildings; misc. barbed wire fencing
- Electric: Dominion Energy; Internet: Comcast/FiberLync
- This home is located only .2 mile off Rt. 522, 7.5 miles from downtown Orange, 15 miles from Rt. 3, and a short drive to Culpeper, Fredericksburg & Charlottesville, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 033-00-00-00-0067 & 033-00-00-00-0067A; Deed Book: 080007195; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,479 (total for both parcels); Home was built in 1950 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/13/22, and all terms adhered to.