PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
This property will be SOLD to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, April 7 @ 12 Noon SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/1 BA rambler/ranch style home on .21 +/- acre lot in Belmont Station subdivision in Prince William County, VA
- This homes measures 925 +/- sf., and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), living room and attic. This home can be occupied immediately and renovated/modernized at the buyer's convenience!
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Heating: oil furnace (underground & above ground tanks); Cooling: window unit
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Multiple small storage sheds; gravel driveway
- Internet: Verizon Fios; Electric: Dominion Energy
- Desirable location only .4 mile from Rt. 1, 1.5 miles from I-95, 3.5 miles from Sentara NOVA Medical Center, 4.5 miles from NOVA Community College, 5 minute walk to the VRE Station and 20 miles to DC!!
- Tax Map: 8492-14-1408; Deed Book: 1903/1459; Zoning: R4; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,424; Home was built in 1956 and has wood siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/13/22, and all terms adhered to.