We have been entrusted to market and sell this highly desirable Frederick County property. Boasting 49.62 +/- total acres, this potential filled land borders the Lake Frederick development, and the income producing home is icing on the cake. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to Bid Your Price and make a wise investment in this beautiful Land!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 22 @ 2:00pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
- 49.62 +/- acres in 2 parcels of 47.31 +/- & 2.31 +/- acres (sold in its entirety)
- 3 BR/2 BA income producing home ($750/month on a month to month lease)
- The home, in need of some renovation/upgrades, measures 1,894 +/- sf., and features an eat-in kitchen; den/living room w/fireplace; dining room; attic; cellar
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of the main level
- Full width front porch; split rail yard fencing
- Heating: propane furnace; Cooling: window units
- County water & septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 2 bay garage/shop
- Internet: Xfinity
- Boasting a great location only 4 miles from I-81, 8 miles from I-66, close to all schools, and a short drive to Martinsburg, WV, Northern Virginia & DC!!
- Tax Maps: 87-A-95C (2.31 acres) & 87-A-95D (47.31 acres); Zoning: MH1 (2.31 acres) & RA (47.31 acres; CLICK HERE for RA Zoning info); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,332.02 (total for both parcels w/47 acre parcel currently in agriculture use); Home was built in 1946 and has aluminum siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $500,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for financing information (540-421-5007)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/28/21, and all terms adhered to.