This solid Madison County home will make a wonderful investment property or primary residence. With some interior & exterior TLC, you can make it yours! Located just off Rt. 230, 3.5 miles from Rt. 15, 4 miles from Woodberry Forest, 6 miles from Rt. 29, 17 miles from Culpeper & 30 miles from Charlottesville. Bid Your Price!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, April 13 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/1.5 BA home on 1.62 +/- acres in Madison County, VA
- This homes measures 1,097 +/- sf. and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; attic w/pull down stairs; crawl space; attached carport
- Hardwood & laminate flooring
- Cooling: Heat pump; Heating: heat pump w/propane furnace & electric baseboard
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- 2 storage sheds
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Comcast
- Tax Map: 58-110F; Deed Book: 58; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $953.53; Home was built in 1974 and has a brick & masonite exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/20/21, and all terms adhered to.