From an Estate: This Madison County home offers a quiet rural setting, but it's only short drive to several larger towns/cities. In addition to purchasing this solid home, you will also have the opportunity to purchase 2 adjacent 25 & 16 acre land parcels the same day. All of these parcels will be SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER, so make plans now to BUY at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, December 10 @ 1pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/2 BA ranch style home w/walk-out basement on 2.26 +/- acres
- This home measures 2,239 +/- gross sf. (1,365 +/- finished sf. & 864 +/- unfinished sf.)
- Kitchen; living room; dining room; attic; walk-out basement
- Hardwood flooring, carpet in the den, and vinyl in the kitchen & bathrooms
- Large enclosed screened back porch (approx. 10'x20'); covered side entrance stoop
- Detached 24'x24' two bay garage/shop
- Asphalt driveway; some board fencing along perimeter of property
- Heating: heat pump, hot water baseboard; Cooling: heat pump
- Well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Comcast highspeed internet is available
- Home can be occupied immediately and potentially updated/modernized at your convenience
- This property is located only 1 mile from Rt. 230, 2 miles from Rt. 15, and 3 miles from Woodberry Forest School, 6 miles from downtown Orange, VA, 17 miles from Culpeper, VA, and 32 miles from both Charlottesville & Spotsylvania County, VA!!
- Tax Map: 58-115A; Deed Book: 76/394; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,329; Home built in 1959 and has aluminum siding; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only 75,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
You will also have an opportunity the same day to purchase adjacent 25 & 16 acre land parcels!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/17/2020, and all terms adhered to.