Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
The owner is relocating to a more manageable living environment, and we have been contracted to market and sell this solid and centrally located Albemarle County property to the HIGHEST BIDDER. The R6 zoning makes the future potential for this property extremely desirable, and the convenient location to UVA, the airport, UVA University Hospital and downtown Charlottesville tops off an amazing opportunity. Primary residence, rental property or future/present investment....It will be SOLD to the HIGHEST BIDDER, so make it Yours!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 23 @ 1:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- Well built 3 BR/2 BA brick home on 1.18 +/- acres in Albemarle County, VA.
- This home's main level measures 936 +/- sf. with a mostly finished 936 +/- sf. walk-out basement.
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; attic; walk-out basement featuring a bedroom, full bathroom, eat-in kitchen, living area w/gas fireplace and covered walk-out area
- Rear porch; asphalt driveway; large back yard
- Floor coverings: Hardwood flooring on main level; carpet in basement; vinyl in kitchen & bathrooms
- Cooling: central AC; Heating: oil furnace (underground oil tank); 2 fireplaces
- Public water, gas & conventional private septic system (public sewer hook up is available); electric water heater
- 12'x16' and 8'x10' storage sheds
- Internet: Xfinity; Power: Dominion Energy
- Conveniently located only 3.5 miles from The University of Virginia, 4 miles from Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, and 5 miles from UVA University Hospital & downtown Charlottesville!!
- Please click HERE for R6 zoning uses
- Tax Map: 04500-00-00-26B1; Deed Book: 436-194; Zoning: R6; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,766.00; Home built in 1955; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/29/20, and all terms adhered to.