PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
This well located home has been lovingly occupied by the original owners for the last 50 years, and the time has come for relocation to more manageable living conditions. We are honored to market and sell this wonderful property, and you can make it yours at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Home Tour: Wednesday, Jan. 24 @ 11:00 AM SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- Well built one owner 3 BR/2 BA split foyer style home on .26 +/- acre lot in the Sheraton Hills East neighborhood of Spotsylvania County, VA
- This home measures 2,002 +/- sf. (1,326 +/- finished sf. above grade & 676 +/- mostly finished sf. in basement), and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, family room w/fireplace (gas logs) in the walk-out basement, laundry/utility room w/sink, roughed-in bathroom in basement, and pull down storage attic
- There is carpet throughout most of the home; vinyl in the kitchen & bathrooms; parquet wood flooring in dining room & foyer
- Concrete patio in back yard
- Heating: Forced air natural gas furnace; Cooling: central AC; gas log fireplace in basement
- Public water, sewer & gas; electric water heater
- Other Features: washer/dryer convey; HVAC was new in approx. 2018; energy efficient windows; asphalt driveway; rear privacy fence
- Located close to large employers such as GEICO, Amazon, Mary Washington Hospital, Spotsylvania Regional Hospital, University of Mary Washington & More!!
- Electric: Dominion Energy; Internet: Verizon Fios
- This lovely well maintained home can be occupied immediately and modernized at your convenience!
- Centrally located only .6 mile from Rt. 17, 1 mile from I-95, 2 miles from Rt.1, 3.5 miles from downtown historic Fredericksburg, 3.5 miles from Mary Washington Hospital & University of Mary Washington, 3.8 miles from GEICO and only a short drive to Northern Virginia, Richmond, Culpeper, King George/NSWC Dahlgren!!
- Tax Map: 22B5-20; Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,872.14; Home was built in 1973 and has brick and vinyl siding exterior; $15,000 deposit (certified check ONLY) is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
INTERIOR PHOTOS COMING SOON!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (2/1/24), and all terms adhered to.