PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
By Order of the Executors for the Estate of Nancy Ruth Hutchison Thomas
This solid home can be occupied immediately and modernized at your convenience. It would make a wonderful primary or investment property, and is a rare find in Loudoun County & The Town of Leesburg. Bid Your Price & Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Home Tour: Saturday, Dec. 2 @ 10:00 AM SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
- Solid 3 BR/2 BA (1 full & 2 half bathrooms) ranch/rambler style brick home w/partially finished basement on .21 +/- acre lot in the established & desirable Prospect Hills neighborhood in the Town of Leesburg, VA (Loudoun County)
- This quality home measures 2,381 +/- gross sf. (1,301 +/- sf. above grade & 1,080 +/- sf. basement), and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), dining room, living room, partially finished basement w/bar area, built-in cabinetry & gas fireplace, attic
- Carpet throughout home
- Rear porch; concrete pad ideal for outdoor entertaining or storage shed
- Heating: heat pump & 2 fireplaces (wood burning on main level & gas logs in basement); Cooling: central AC
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater (Bradford White--like new)
- Other Features: 25 year shingle roof only 3 years old; asphalt driveway; new oven & stove (2021); desirable side of Leesburg, VA; basement room with half bath & closet could be converted to an office;
- Wonderfully located only minutes from the W&OD bike trail, .5 mile to Rt. 7, 1 mile to Rt. 15 (Leesburg Bypass), .5-2.5 miles to all schools, 8 miles to Ashburn, 17 miles to Dulles International Airport, and a short drive to Tyson's Corner, Arlington, Alexandria, and MD, DC & WV lines!!
- Tax Map: 231-26-1741-000; Deed Book: 2023310030039713; Zoning: LB R-4; Yearly real estate taxes: $4,634.62 (2023); Home was built in 1965 and has brick exterior; $15,000 deposit (certified check ONLY) is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Craig Damewood for financing information (703-303-4760)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (12/11/23), and all terms adhered to.