PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
The Estate of Steve Biller & Julie W. Hoover (Executor: John Liskey)
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Home Tour: Tuesday, Oct. 17 @ 3:00 PM SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
- Well maintained & move-in ready 3 BR/3.5 BA custom built ranch/rambler style brick home on .3 +/- acres in Rockingham County, VA
- NOTE: The tax record reflects 3 bedrooms, but this is actually a 4 bedroom home
- This immaculate home measures 4,286 +/- gross sf. (2,143 +/- sf. above grade & 2,143 +/- sf. basement, and features a kitchen (all appliances convey), formal dining room, formal living room, den w/wood burning fireplace, laundry room, full walk-out basement w/finished in-law suite (kitchen, bedroom, full bathroom, den & bar), storage attic, and attached 2 car garage
- There is carpet throughout most of the home
- Large patio in rear of home
- Heating: Heat pump (new indoor air handler & outdoor unit on 8/23) & fireplace in den; Cooling: central AC
- Pubic water & sewer; electric water heater
- Other Features: concrete driveway, cul-de-sac street ideal for children & an established sought after neighborhood, Turner Ashby School District, this lovely home has been in the same family since new & has never been occupied by children, washer/dryer convey, conveniently located just off the Harrisonburg bypass
- Excellent location only 1 mile from Rt. 33, less than 2 miles from all schools, 3.5 miles to James Madison University & Downtown Harrisonburg, 5.5 miles to I-81, and a short drive to Staunton, Waynesboro, Charlottesville & Winchester, VA!!
- Tax Map: 107-B1-10-24; Deed Book: 22/327; Zoning: R2; Belmont Estates; Yearly real estate taxes: $2,607.12; Home was built in 1985 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for financing information (540-421-5007)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (10/23/23), and all terms adhered to.