PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
This well located home has been lovingly occupied by the original owners/builders since 1958, and they now have relocated to a more manageable living environment. We are honored to have been entrusted to market and sell this rock solid home to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Home Tour: Tuesday, Oct. 17 @ 11:00 AM SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- Move-in ready & well built 2 BR/1 BA ranch/rambler style home on .47 +/- acres in Stafford County, VA
- This single level living home measures 1,400 +/- finished sf., and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, family room w/fireplace & bay window, laundry room/pantry (washer/dryer convey) and pull down storage attic
- There is carpet throughout most of the home; vinyl in the kitchen, bathroom & laundry room/pantry; Pergo flooring in the hallway
- Small covered front porch; large covered patio off of detached garage/shop
- Heating: Forced air oil furnace (above ground tank from Quarles); Cooling: central AC
- County water & private well (2 water sources) & septic system (Public sewer is located approx. 30 yards from home); electric water heater
- 2 bay 800 +/- sf. detached block garage/shop building w/tons of storage. This great building has new garage door openers, ceiling fans, electricity, walk-out door, double door in rear, concrete floor, pull down storage attic and is ideal for a home based business or enthusiast/hobbyist; detached smaller block storage shed w/electricity
- Other Features: newer roofs on home & garage (approx. 5 years old); home is wrapped on the exterior for little or no maintenance; 2 asphalt driveways (there is a deeded easement for ingress & egress for rear neighbor; larger bedroom has large dressing room/walk-in closet; freshly cleaned carpets throughout the home; fencing one 1 side; meticulously maintained yard & grounds; concrete walkways; new construction across the street
- Located close to large employers such as GEICO, Amazon, Mary Washington Hospital, University of Mary Washington & More!!
- Electric: Dominion Energy; Internet: Verizon Fios; Oil: Quarles
- This property is perfect for a home based business and there is room to enlarge the existing home if so desired.
- Centrally located only .6 mile from Rt. 17, 1 mile from I-95, 2 miles from Rt.1, 3.5 miles from downtown historic Fredericksburg, 3.5 miles from Mary Washington Hospital & University of Mary Washington, 3.8 miles from GEICO and only a short drive to Northern Virginia, Richmond, Culpeper, King George/NSWC Dahlgren!!
- Tax Map: 45-37E; Deed Book: 106-247; Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: Due to the current owner's age and disability, they were exempt; Home was built in 1958 and has stone and vinyl siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (10/25/23), and all terms adhered to.