In 1973, Ronald & Patricia Leetch built this home and have enjoyed it and lovingly maintained it ever since. Mr. & Mrs. Leetch are at a season in their lives that they felt it best to relocate to a more suitable living environment, and they have entrusted us to market and sell this desirable property in Northwest Leesburg, VA. This clean and well maintained home can be occupied immediately, and you can update and modernize at your convenience. This home is a rare offering and has never been for sale, so take advantage of this opportunity to Bid & Buy!!
Property Tour: Friday, November 22 @ 3:00pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) or Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
- 4 BR/3 BA split foyer style home w/walk-out lower level on .24 +/- acre cul-de-sac lot (2,484 +/- gross sf. w/2,043 +/- sf. finished)
- Upper level: living room w/bay window; dining room; eat-in kitchen w/bay window (all appliances convey); 3 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; attic
- Lower level: bedroom; bathroom; large finished area featuring den/office/area for a potential 5th bedroom; brick fireplace (gas); storage/laundry/work shop area; walk-out to patio
- Front stoop & covered rear patio; concrete driveway
- Home features chair lifts on stairs
- Fenced back yard w/separate paddock for dog
- Heated & cooled by heat pump; gas fireplace in lower level (Amerigas propane)
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- 2 storage sheds
- Recent improvements: 30 year architectural shingles on roof; new gutters w/leaf guards
- This great home is less than 1/4 mile from Ida Lee Park, one mile from Old Town Leesburg, 6 miles from Leesburg Factory Outlets and 17 miles from Dulles Airport!!
- Tax Map: 230-26-6062-000; Zoning: LB: R4; Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,948.82; Sattley Subdivision (no HOA); Home was built in 1973 and is brick & wood exterior; Internet: Verizon Fios; Schools: Frances Hazel Reid ES, Smarts Mill MS & Tuscarora HS; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/5/19, and all terms adhered to.