Having transitioned to an assisted living facility, the owner and her Power of Attorney have contracted us to market and sell this well built brick Page County home. This home has wonderful mountain views, and can be occupied immediately and updated at your leisure. Be the Last Bidder and Own this Home!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, August 7 @ 6:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" tab above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- 2 BR/1 BA brick home w/full basement on .84 +/- acre lot (1,251 +/- sf. above grade & 1,251 +/- sf . basement)
- Kitchen; living room; dining room w/fireplace; full unfinished walk-out basement; attic; 2 car attached carport
- 4' x 20' covered front porch
- Cooling: Central AC; Heat: electric baseboard, wood stove & fireplace
- Drilled well & gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- 200 amp service; water softener system
- 28' x 36' cinder block workshop with wood stove/chimney, electricity and metal roof; 10' x 12' cinder block storage shed
- Tax Map: 43-A-68; Zoning: R; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,078; Home built in 1968; Shenandoah Valley Electric
- Only $75,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/13/19, and all terms adhered to.