LOCATION ** LOCATION ** LOCATION
If you are looking for a property that will let your money work for you, Your Search is Over!! Excellent location + like new equipment + great traffic count and optics + tons of commercial & retail nearby== An Opportunity That Cannot Be Missed!! Bid and Buy and Make it Yours!!
This Property Will Be Sold Live On Site w/Live Internet Bidding Available
- All brick 6 bay 3,000+ sf. car wash on .85 +/- acres
- 2 bays are touchless laser wash & 4 bays are self service
- 8 power vacs (3 years old)
- Credit card payment available for all bays
- Electronic informational sign
- Public water & sewer
- Metal roofing
- All new equipment installed in 2011
- Fronts Highway 17 w/35,000 daily traffic count (VDOT); surrounded by retail & commercial and only 4 miles from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport!
- P&L available upon request (contact Kelly Strauss at 540-226-1279)
- Tax Map: RO7B-3295-2516; Zoning: GB (General Business); Built in 1990
- $750,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/6/19, and all terms adhered to.
TERMS: $25,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/6/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.