NOTE: This property will be sold from the off site location of 613 South Hicks St., Lawrenceville, VA 23868
Our seller is retiring and downsizing his real estate holdings, and has contracted us to market and sell this wonderful commercial offering to the Highest Bidder!! This well located income producing property on 1.23 +/- acres will be a wonderful addition to your investment portfolio, so make plans now to Buy at the Price You Bid!!
Mr. Tony Somoza, from DEQ in Richmond, has stated that there has never been any violations on the upcoming auction properties, and that Mr. Temple ran a very clean operation and was up to date with all his permits. He will be glad to speak to any potential buyers (firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-527-5071).
Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) or Lee Smyth (919-208-9417) for an appointment to preview the property or for more information.
- 1,800 +/- sf. brick convenience store w/3 fuel pump canopy covered island. The building was constructed in 2003.
- This building is very well built and very well maintained. The building is fully furnished including large walk-in coolers.
- The building has a current lease of $500 per month
- The fuel is owned by the landlord, and the current tenant is paid $0.03 per gallon.
- The property offers ample parking, and is located on the main entrance to the town of Lawrenceville (Hwy. 46) on the North side of town.
- Public utilities
- Tax Map: 52D-13-E-23, Lots 23-29; Deed Book: 311/407; Zoning: B1; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/25/20, and all terms adhered to.