Having thoroughly enjoyed their lovely home, our sellers are now desiring to downsize and have contracted us to market and sell this desirable property. This beautiful well built home has been wonderfully maintained, and personalization can be done at your leisure. This is an incredible opportunity located in one of the more scenic areas of the state....make it yours and Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, March 11 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- 6 BR/5 BA (4 full bathrooms & 2 half bathrooms) all brick home on 12.32 +/- acres (5,946 +/- sf. above grade & 2,766 +/- sf. basement). Custom built by John Snyder.
- Large eat-in kitchen; 35'x17' great room w/fireplace; living room; dining room w/fireplace; office attic; finished walk-out basement w/ample storage; 3 car attached garage
- Front porch covered w/upper portico; rear covered porch
- Hardwood flooring & carpet
- Swimming pool & hot tub
- Other features: Main floor master suite; 9' ceilings; water softener system; 400 amp electrical service; Two 80 gallon water pressure tanks; asphalt driveway w/alarm & door alerts; lawn sprinkler system
- Heat pump w/gas back up furnace (4 units); 3 gas fireplaces; Aprilaire whole house humidifier
- Drilled well & 2 gravity flow septic systems; 2 gas water heaters
- Internet: Comcast; Propane: Dixie Propane (company owned tank); Power: Dominion Energy
- This lovely mountain view property is situated in a cul-de-sac full of wildlife and is conveniently located near I-64 & I-81. It is only 7.5 miles to Augusta Health, 27 miles to UVA Medical Center, 28 miles to James Madison University and 29 miles to University of Virginia!!
- Tax Map: 068D1-1-11; Deed Book: 1278; Zoning: RR1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $7,282.80; Home built in 1993; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $400,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/17/20, and all terms adhered to.