Having relocated out of state, our sellers have contracted us to market and sell this magnificent custom built log home on 23 +/- acres in Patrick County. This amazing property will make a wonderful primary residence or a great weekend mountain retreat. We will also be selling an adjacent 80 +/- acre timber tract, and it will be offered individually and in combination with this home. Take advantage of this rare opportunity!!
Property Tours: Saturday, July 6 from 12 Noon-2:00pm; Wednesday, July 17 from 5:00-6:00pm; Sunday, July 28 from 1:00-2:00pm. Please contact Sid Smyth for more information (434-955-0708).
- Custom built (no kit) 3 BR/3 BA (2 full & 2 half) 3,662 +/- sf. log home on 23.46 +/- acres w/majestic mountain views
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances & washer/dryer convey); family room w/wood stove; attached 2 car garage; attic (spray foam insulated); unfinished full walk-out basement w/8' ceilings; manifold water system for easy service
- Hickory hardwood flooring throughout
- Screen porch, deck & patio
- Other features: Custom soft-close cabinets; large walk-in closets; electric generator hookup; wood truss floor joist; manifold water system for easy service
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; wood stove
- Well & septic; electric water heater
- 3 barns on property: 3 stall barn w/separate run-in shed & storage room; Large barn w/electricity, water hydrant & corral; New 44' 36' barn w/2 lean-to's
- Cross fenced into 3 separate pastures w/waterers available for each pasture
- There is a spring & creek on the property as well as a small 1800's cemetery
- Per a recent timber cruise, there is $29,000 worth of timber on the property (see documentation under the "Documents" tab above)
- Tax Map: P3-514334.00.107B; Deed Book: 14-1881; Zoning: Agriculture; Home was built in 2017
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/15/19, and all terms adhered to.