We have been authorized by the Trustee to market and sell this amazing log home in the Lake Anna area of Louisa County, VA. This custom home has a spacious open floor plan, an extra kitchen in the basement and enough acreage for your enjoyment as we begin the Summer boating season. Bid, Buy & Win and make it Yours!!
- 3 BR/3 BA custom built one owner log home on 8.44 +/- acres (4,032 +/- total sf.--3,732 +/- finished sf. above & below grade)
- Locally harvested wood adds to the amazing character of this home
- Eat-in kitchen w/granite & stone; living room; dining room; finished walk-out basement; attic; wrap around porch
- The basement has large rec area, family room w/ wood stove, bar, bathroom and kitchenette
- Open pasture perfect for horses!
- Hardwood flooring throughout; floor to ceiling stone fireplace
- Whole house generator; gravel driveway; metal roof
- 2 zone heat pump for heating & cooling; 2 wood burking fireplaces (upstairs & downstairs)
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Tax Map: 63-67; Deed Book: 655/554; Zoning: A2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,308; Current County tax assessed value: $469,300; Home was built in 2004
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Anne Grindstaff for financing information (804-301-2488)
Please contact Anne Grindstaff with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (804-301-2488)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/30/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Sundays, May 19th & 26th @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Anne Grindstaff for more information (804-301-2488).