Having enjoyed "Magnolia Grove" for many years, our sellers have decided to let someone else appreciate it and care for it as much as they have. Located only 15 miles from Charlottesville, VA, this great property is perfect for a primary residence or investment property. You will love the glorious magnolia and shade trees that surround this 3 BR home, and opportunity awaits for you to make it yours!!
- Move-in ready 3 BR/1 BA home on 2 +/- acres (1,645 +/- sf. above grade; 525 +/- sf. basement)
- Updated eat-in kitchen (corian countertops, maple cabinets & all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; front & rear screened porches; attic
- Hardwood flooring; tile in kitchen & bath
- Detached 18' x 23' garage; asphalt driveway; rail fencing in front of home
- Bored well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Central AC; oil fired furnace (1,000 gallon above ground oil tank); fireplace
- Most furnishings will convey with the property.
- Mature large magnolia trees, bushes & perennials
- Only 15 miles from Charlottesville; 1.5 miles to Horton Vineyards; 1.7 miles to Barboursville Vineyards; 7.5 miles to Rt. 29; .3 mile from Rt. 33!!
- Tax Map: 054-00-00-00-0105-0; Deed Book #1000005514; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,464.08; Home was built in 1930 and is aluminum sided.
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/25/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 19 @ 6:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).