PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 8 @ 2:30pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Move-in ready 2 BR/2 BA single level living villa on .09 +/- acre lot in the amenity filled Salem Fields neighborhood of Spotsylvania County, VA
- This homes measures 1,814 +/- sf., and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey including washer/dryer), living room w/fireplace, family room, dining area, attic, and attached 1 car garage (273 +/- sf.)
- Laminate flooring throughout and carpet in bedrooms
- Heating: gas furnace; Cooling: central AC; gas logs in living room
- County water & sewer; gas water heater
- Other features: open floor plan; vaulted ceilings; beautiful owner's suite w/soaking tub & separate shower; concrete patio in rear of home; home backs up to trees/woods
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Verizon available
- Salem Fields amenities include: a large pool, two community centers, tennis courts, two tot lots, 3 miles of walking trails, lighted sidewalks, and for dog walkers, strategically placed pet waste disposal stations.
- This home is conveniently located near all schools, a grocery store, a pharmacy, restaurants, and only 2.5 miles from Rt. 3 & 5.5 miles from I-95!! The home can be occupied immediately and customized at your leisure.
- Tax Map: 22T25-10 (Oakview/Salem Fields, Lot 10, Section 4); Deed Book: 1639; Zoning: P3; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,889.25; HOA dues: $125 per month; Home was built in 2003 and has brick & vinyl/aluminum exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (11/14/22), and all terms adhered to.