PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
From the Walton C. Thompson Living Trust
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Friday, October 21 @ 2pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Solid 3 BR/2 BA brick ranch/rambler style home on 9.88 +/- acres in Madison County, VA
- This homes measures 2,688 gross +/- sf. (1,344 +/- sf. above grade & 1,344 +/- sf. unfinished basement), and features a kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, attic, unfinished walk-out basement w/garage door
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Heating: forced air oil furnace w/above ground tank; No AC
- Bored well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Covered front porch
- Attached carport & large detached carport/utility building
- Other features: renovations & new appliances in 2015; washer/dryer convey; gravel driveway
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Satellite
- This home has tons of potential for a small hobby farm, potential subdividing, home based business and is conveniently located only 4.5 mile off Rt. 29, 10 miles from downtown Madison, 12 miles from Culpeper, and a short drive to Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg & Warrenton, VA!!
- Tax Map: 24-49A; Deed Book: 38-42; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,277.98 (currently in "land use"; therefore, the lower assessed value and tax rate, The new owner never has to take the property out of land use; however, if you decide to do so, the approximate roll back taxes would be $3,100); Home was built in 1972 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $125,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (10/27/22), and all terms adhered to.