PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
Since 1949, this building was the home to Richards Bus Lines, and now the owner is enjoying some much deserved retirement. Located in downtown Luray, this building offers easy access to Rts. 211 & 340, and is only one street off of Main St. Take advantage of an excellent opportunity to BID & BUY at Your Price!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 5 @ 3:00 pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
- 3 bay building on .17 +/- acre lot in downtown Luray, VA (Page County)
- This building measures 3,264 +/- sf. and features 3 bays w/roll-up doors; center bay has higher door & ceiling; 2 of the bays have service pits in the floor; office; break room/lounge; bathroom w/shower stall; attic
- Town water & sewer; electric water heater
- Asphalt parking area
- Easy access to Rts. 211 & 340, and only one street off of Main St.
- Tax Map: 42A3-A-114; Deed Book: 581-568; Zoning: R3; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,091.36; Building was built in 1949 and has block & wood exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/11/22, and all terms adhered to.