PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The owner is downsizing and has entrusted us to market and sell this wonderful Culpeper County farm. This property, with wonderful scenic vistas, will make a wonderful purchase for livestock, animal lovers, potential AirBnb, turkey barns, potential division rights and more! Make plans now to Bid & Buy AT YOUR PRICE!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 14 @ 3:00 pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 2 BR/2 BA home on 29.86 +/- acres in Culpeper County, VA (per the health department, this is a 2 BR perk).
- This homes measures 1,600 gross +/- sf. (finished & unfinished), and features an open concept with kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, and attic
- Stamped stained concrete flooring throughout home
- Heating: gas furnace (forced air), wood stove, 500 gallon underground tank (conveys w/the property); Cooling: central AC (gas furnace & AC has been used minimally)
- Drilled well (150' producing 5 gallons per minute) & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- 40'x40' barn (potential to be converted to a 3/4 stall horse barn)
- Farm fencing: 3 sides high tensile perimeter fencing; front high tensile electric interior fencing
- Livestock waterer on property
- State spec built gravel driveway (per the owner)
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop
- Pasture is currently leased for $1,200 per year (lease expires 11/01/2022)
- Located only 6 miles from Rt. 522, 7.5 miles to Rt. 29, 15 miles to downtown Culpeper and a short drive to Charlottesville, Warrenton & Fredericksburg, VA!!
- Tax Map: 26-27C; Deed Book: 677/670; Zoning: A1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,292.50 (Currently in Land Use); Home was built in 1999 and has board & batten wood exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (9/20/22), and all terms adhered to.