PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
This home will make a wonderful primary or investment property, and can be occupied immediately and modernized at the new owner's leisure. Make plans now to Bid & Buy AT YOUR PRICE!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, August 30 @ 2pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/1 BA home on 1 +/- acre lot in the Five Mile Fork area of Spotsylvania County, VA
- This homes measures 1,152 gross +/- sf. (864 +/- sf. living area & 288 +/- sf. attached garage), and features a kitchen (all appliances convey), living room/dining room open concept area, attic w/pull down stairs, and an attached single car garage
- Hardwood flooring throughout home (carpet covering hardwood in living & dining area)
- Heating: forced air oil furnace (above ground tank); Cooling: central AC
- Well & septic system (bored well & gravity flow septic); public utilities available; electric water heater
- Covered front porch
- Large fenced back yard (perfect for children's play area and pets); asphalt driveway
- Electric: Dominion; Interent: Verizon Fios and or Xfinity
- This home is conveniently located just off Rt. 3 & Harrison Rd., is within minutes of all schools and commuter lot and only 3 miles from I-95!!
- Tax Map: 22A7-57; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,219; Home was built in 1950 and has stucco covered cinder block exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $75,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (9/7/22), and all terms adhered to.