Owners Have SOLD Home Prior to Auction!!
This well maintained move-in ready home will make an excellent primary residence or investment property. It boasts a very convenient location within walking distance to downtown Orange and Orange County High School. Be the last and highest bidder and make it YOURS!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, June 14 @ 12 Noon SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Move-in ready 3 BR/1 BA brick ranch/rambler style home on .18 +/- acre lot in the Marshall Heights Terrace area of Orange County, VA.
- This homes measures 2,240 +/- gross sf. with 1,120 +/- finished sf. & 1,120 +/- unfinished sf., and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), living room w/fireplace, dining room, walk-out unfinished basement and attic.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the home; tile/linoleum in bathroom & linoleum in the kitchen.
- Heating & cooling: heat pump (HVAC updated in 2008)
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Fenced rear yard ideal for children & animals
- Other features: new roof in 2012; new windows & vinyl soffit in 2010; solar attic fan; upgraded 200 AMP service; asphalt driveway
- Electric: Dominion Energy; Internet: Comcast
- This home is conveniently within walking distance to the Town of Orange and Orange County High School. This property has been impeccably maintained, and can be occupied immediately.
- Tax Map: 044-A1-00-54-003-0; Deed Book: 100000732; Zoning: R; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,060; Yearly Town tax: $222; Home was built in 1960 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/20/22, and all terms adhered to.