THE OWNERS HAVE SOLD THIS PROPERTY PRIOR TO AUCTION!!
Desiring to relocate to a more manageable living arrangement, the sellers have contracted us to market and sell this solid Orange County home. This home can be occupied immediately and modernized at the new owner's leisure. The 2.7 +/- acres is perfect for animal lovers, home based businesses, enthusiasts & more!! Be the highest and last bidder, and YOU WILL OWN IT!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information
- 3 BR/2 BA rambler/ranch style home on 2.7 +/- acres in Orange County, VA
- This homes measures 1,288 +/- sf., and features an open floor plan with an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), living room w/wood stove and attic.
- Carpet; vinyl in kitchen & bathrooms
- Heating: heat pump & wood stove; Cooling: Central AC
- Bored well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Covered 8'x16' front porch; 8'x14' rear deck
- Storage sheds & workshop (8'x24', 8'x8' & 12'x20'); chip & tar driveway; 2 fenced pens (ideal for 4H animals); carport conveys
- Above ground swimming pool w/decking (needs liner & pump); children's playhouse & playground
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Interent: FiberLync
- This home is conveniently located only .5 mile off Rt. 20, 3 miles from Rt. 522 & Unionville Elementary School, 13 miles from Rt. 3, and a short drive to Fredericksburg, Culpeper & Charlottesville, VA!!
- Tax Map: 033-00-02-00-0010-0; Deed Book: 518/502; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,309; Home was built in 1988 and has stained wood siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (8/15/22), and all terms adhered to.