PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
In addition to this offering, you will have the opportunity to purchase an adjacent 2 BR/1.5 BA brick home on 1.18 +/- acres and 15.58 +/- total acres featuring 3 homes and valuable land!! Located only 2 miles from I-95 and in the heart of Spotsylvania County commerce, this is a rare chance to purchase potential filled real estate!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!! Auction conducted at 12116 Chewning Lane under tent.
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, May 17 @ 3pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information. Please be respectful of the current tenant.
- 2 BR/1 BA well built brick home on 1 +/- acre
- This solid home measures 2,016 +/- gross sf. w/1,008 +/- sf. on main level & 1,008 +/- sf. basement, and features an eat-in kitchen; living room; unfinished basement w/drive under 1 car garage.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the home; vinyl in kitchen
- Enclosed back porch; rear concrete patio
- Heat pump for heating & cooling
- Well & septic; electric water heater
- Drive under 1 car garage; detached car port
- Internet: Comcast; Electricity: Dominion
- This home is currently leased at $1,300 per month on a month to month basis. Existing tenant is the responsibility of the new owner, and please be respectful of their privacy.
- Located just off of Rt. 3, only 2 miles from I-95, 3 miles from Rt. 1 and in the heart of Spotsylvania County commerce!!
- Tax Map: 23-A-3; Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,189.82; Home was built in 1965 & has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/23/22, and all terms adhered to.