PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
From the Walton C. Thompson Living Trust: We have been contracted to market and sell to the highest bidder this .72 +/- acre parcel w/2 BR/2 BA brick home. This property is a great fixer upper, and will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. It will be SOLD at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 23 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- .72 +/- acre parcel with 2 BR/2 BA brick home w/basement
- This home measures 2,432 +/- sf. (1.216 +/- sf. finished & 1,216 +/- sf. unfinished basement), and features a kitchen; living room w/fireplace; dining area; attic; full unfinished basement w/fireplace
- Hardwood flooring in much of home; vinyl flooring in kitchen, bathrooms & dining area
- 90' +/- of frontage on Rt. 11 (Lee Hwy.) in Augusta County, VA
- Single car attached garage; asphalt driveway
- Heating: oil furnace & 2 fireplaces
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Power: Dominion Energy
- Located only 1.5 miles from I-81, 3.9 miles from Mary Baldwin University, 6 miles from Staunton, 10.5 miles from Shenandoah Valley Airport and a short drive to Harrisonburg, VA.
- Tax Map: 046A-1-3B; Deed Book: 11172; Zoning: SF15; Yearly County real estate taxes: $866.88; Home was built in 1958; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/30/21, and all terms adhered to.