To Settle the Estate of Agnes C. Carroll
LOCATION--LOCATION--LOCATION!! This well maintained home was lovingly cared for by the same dear family for 57 years, and they have entrusted us to market & sell it to you. This home is move-in ready, and can be modernized at your convenience. With its convenient central location, this is an incredible opportunity to Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, September 30 @ 2pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 3 BR/2 BA single level home on a double corner lot (.3174 +/- acres) in Spotsylvania County, VA
- This home measures 1,600 +/- finished sf., and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; family room; living room; attic w/pull down stairs (potential extra living space)
- Immaculate hardwood flooring in dining room, living room & 2 bedrooms; vinyl flooring in kitchen, family room & bathrooms
- Central AC; electric baseboard heat; brick fireplace w/propane gas logs
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Other features: 2 concrete driveways; 12'x12' screened back porch; ceiling fans throughout home; washer/dryer convey; mature landscaping; flagstone walkways; quiet established neighborhood
- Detached 24'x24' garage/shop
- Internet: Verizon
- Located just off Lafayette Blvd., this home is centrally located less than a half mile from Spotswood Elementary School, Spotswood Swim Club, F'burg Academy & Rt. 1. It is 1.5 miles from I-95; 1.3 miles from new VA Health Care Center; 3.8 miles from Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center and so much more!!
- Tax Maps: 24E6-46 & 24E6-47; Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,505.20 (total for both lots); Home was built in 1955 & has vinyl siding; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/6/21, and all terms adhered to.