The owners have decided to retire, and have contracted us to market and sell this potential filled Orange County property. The acreage could continue to operate as a farm/vineyard/winery, or there is the soil work and documentation available to retrofit the existing building into a single family home or have 4 building lot divisions. Opportunity abounds for you to BID & BUY YOUR DREAM!!
NOTE: You will also have the opportunity to purchase 4 adjacent building lot totaling 35 +/- acres potentially giving the new owner 96 +/- acres!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Thursday, October 14 @ 10:00am SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 61.81 +/- acres currently being used as a farm/vineyard/winery
- Well built modern (2014) two story production/tasting building w/1.5 bathrooms, office, kitchenette, finished main level, covered deck, covered side stoop and open space on the upper level. The building is serviced by 2 zone central AC & heat and has a drilled well.
- We are in possession of the "change of use" documentation to be submitted if you would like to retrofit the existing building into a single family home (3 BR conventional septic system).
- Soil work is available for 4 building parcels (3 BR conventional septic systems)
- 8' deer fencing surrounding vineyard; pond & creek on property
- Existing trellis and irrigation drip system could also be used for growing hops, hemp, etc.
- 12'x16' storage shed
- 1,070' +/- of frontage on Kendall Rd.
- Existing wine making equipment and miscellaneous maintenance equipment will be available for purchase after the real estate is sold. Please contact Tony Wilson for list & details (540-748-1359)
- This beautiful property is located only 3 miles from Rt. 20, 3.5 miles from Rt. 522, 5.5 miles from Orange Airport, and just a short drive to Culpeper, Fredericksburg & Charlottesville!!
- Tax Map: 047-00-00-00-0085-0; Deed Book: 2014-8280; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $722.88--currently in "Land Use": When agricultural land is used for the growing and harvesting of crops and or livestock. If the property continues in its current use, the "land use" designation and lower real estate taxes can continue. At any time, any portion or all of the acreage can be removed from "land use" and the last 5 years of real estate taxes ("roll back taxes") would be owed, under the current rate, on the portion removed from the "land use" designation. If you removed all the acreage from "land use," you would owe $17,240.87; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/21/21, and all terms adhered to.