From the Estate of Richard "Dicky" Sandy, Sr.: We have been contracted by the Executor to market and sell this desirable Frederick County property. After some modernization, this will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property, and offers a great opportunity for a home based business. Make plans now to BID & BUY and Make it YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 22 @ 3:00pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
- Well maintained 3 BR/1 BA ranch/rambler style home w/basement in Frederick County, VA
- There are 2 deeded adjacent parcels of 1.02 +/- acres (home) and 2.23 +/- acres (2 shop/garage buildings). We will sell both parcels totaling 3.25 +/- acres as one offering.
- The homes measures 1,496 +/- sf. on the main level and 987 +/- sf. in the basement, and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); den w/fireplace; large family room that could easily be used as a formal dining room; office; attic; unfinished basement (has flue for woodstove)
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of the home; carpet in family room & office
- Front & back porches
- Heating & Cooling: heat pump/central AC and fireplace
- County water & septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 3 bay insulated garage/shop; detached shop/garage w/large garage door and attached open-air shed. Air compressor conveys w/shop.
- Boasting a great location only 4 miles from I-81, 8 miles from I-66, close to all schools, and a short drive to Martinsburg, WV, Northern Virginia & DC!!
- Tax Maps: 87-A-95A & 87-A-95B; Zoning: MH1 (1.02 acres) & RA (2.23 acres); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,730.58 (total for both parcels); Home was built in 1960 and has aluminum siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for financing information (540-421-5007)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/28/21, and all terms adhered to.