LOCATION--LOCATION--LOCATION!! This well built brick home has great "bones," and after the renovation, will make a wonderful primary residence or rental property (multiple ways of ingress & egress). With its convenient central location, this is a great opportunity to Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, September 2 @ 2pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 5 BR/2 full & 2 half BA brick home on 1.01 +/- acre lot in Spotsylvania County, VA
- This home measures 1,954 +/- finished sf. and has a 1,054 +/- sf. basement. The home features a kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; family room; attic; basement (tile floors w/block walls); attached 2 car oversized garage
- Central heating & AC; underground oil tank
- Well & septic system; water heater; sump pump in basement
- Other features: asphalt driveway; brick retaining walls; front porch; large rear deck w/concrete storage underneath; rear concrete patio pad; multiple doors on main level and in garage an basement for easy ingress & egress; chain link fencing; freshly mulched; large portion of the lot is wooded
- Internet: Verizon/Xfinity
- It has an incredible location only 1 mile from Spotsylvania Parkway (Smith Station Rd.), 1.5 miles from Rt. 208 (Courthouse Rd.), 4 miles from I-95 and 8 miles from VRE Station!!
- Tax Map: 35-A-46; Zoning: RU; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,053.84; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/8/21, and all terms adhered to.