The owner has relocated w/family to a more manageable living environment, and we have been contracted to market and sell this solid one owner Stafford County home. Located only steps from the Chatham Bridge leading into historic downtown Fredericksburg, VA, this home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Inventory is at all time low, but we have property for you to buy at the Price You Bid!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Friday, April 23 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 2 BR/2 BA log home on .26 +/- acres in Stafford County, VA
- This home measures 2,004 +/- sf. and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); dining area; family room w/hearth & gas stove hookup; bedroom w/en suite bathroom and deck access on main level; owner's bedroom w/en suite bathroom, sitting area, balcony access, washer/dryer & sink/cabinetry.
- The interior of the home has beautiful log walls and wood beams in the ceiling.
- Hardwood flooring on main level; kitchen is laminate; carpet in upper level
- Basement apartment has a private separate entrance w/no access from main home. Apartment has living area, kitchenette (sink & refrigerator hookup), washer/dryer, bedroom & full bath. Basement is cooled with window unit AC.
- Other features: New roof; backup generator hookup; asphalt driveway w/ample parking; spacious front porch; rear deck; balcony off of owner's suite
- Natural gas forced air heat; central AC; gas hookup for stove or logs in family room
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- Carport w/large shop/garage w/concrete floor & walls underneath (electricity & lights); large storage shed
- This property has great cash flow potential w/the basement apartment, and would make an ideal Airbnb highlighting the proximity to downtown Fredericksburg!!
- Highly desirable location only 900' +/- from the Chatham Bridge & Rappahannock River leading into historic downtown Fredericksburg, VA; 1 mile from the Blue/Gray Parkway; 2 miles from Rt. 17; 3 miles from I-95; 3.5 miles from University of Mary Washington & Mary Washington Hospital
- Tax Map: 54F-8K-180A; Zoning: A1; Yearly real estate taxes: $2,135.94; Home was built in 1996; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/29/21, and all terms adhered to.