From the Walton C. Thompson Living Trust: We have been contracted to market and sell to the highest bidder this recently renovated brick home on 1.18 +/- acres. This home is loaded with potential, and is located within walking distance to Rt. 29 and the commercial zoning of Ruckersville. This is a great present & future investment, and it will be SOLD at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, April 13 @ 1pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Move-in ready 3 BR/2.5 BA brick home on 1.18 +/- acres in Greene County, VA
- This homes measures 3,186 +/- sf. (1,650 +/- sf. on main level & 1,536 +/- sf. in basement) and features a kitchen (all new appliances); living room w/fireplace; dining room; mud room; finished walk-out basement w/kitchen & fireplace; attic w/pull down stairs; attached garage
- Hardwood & laminate flooring on main level; carpet in basement
- Other features: asphalt driveway; new flooring; new paint; new windows; new roof & more!!
- Heated & cooled w/heat pump (interior unit new in 2020; exterior unit new in 2014); 2 fireplaces
- Public water & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Comcast
- Located less than 1/2 mile from Rt. 29 & Ruckersville; 8 miles from Barboursville; 17 miles from Charlottesville!!
- Tax Map: 60-B-1-A; Deed Book: 119-1120; Zoning: A1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,089.36; Home was built in 1961; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/20/21, and all terms adhered to.