Highly desirable multi family real estate investment opportunity in downtown Culpeper, VA. This property is comprised of approximately 1/4 of a block and is ready to complete "Oak View Condos." The 2 existing homes are currently income producing (month to month), and the one 3 condo unit has been started. All the important and cumbersome legwork is complete, and this wonderful project is awaiting a new owner to take it across the finish line!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, January 13 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 2 existing 2 BR/1 BA income producing homes ($850 each month to month)
- Home are 2 story, 800+ sf. with living rooms & eat-in kitchens
- Homes are heated with gas (heat pumps) and cooled with central AC
- Serviced by public water, sewer & gas
- The "Oak View Condo" project has been approved for two 3 unit condos (6 condos total). The approval is in place, site work is complete for one 3 unit section, and all 6 water & sewer taps are in place ($100,000 value). The one 3 unit section has the footers, basement and basement walls poured. In addition, the plumbing is roughed in. The 2 existing homes would need to be removed if you desire to begin the other 3 condo units.
- Please click on the "Documents" menu above to view permits, site plans and conceptual renderings w/elevations.
- This property is located only steps from Main St. and all of Culpeper's great restaurants & commerce!!
- Electricity: Town of Culpeper Light & Power; Internet: Comcast
- Tax Maps: 41A1 4L 8A, 41A1 4L 8A1, 41A1 4L 8A2, 41A1 4L 8A3, 41A1 4L 8A4, 41A1 4L 8A5 and 41A1 4L 8A6; Oak View condos; Zoning: R-3; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,200; Homes built in 1938; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 1/19/2021, and all terms adhered to.