Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
From the Estate of Martha Ann Bareford: We have been entrusted by Mrs. Bareford's daughters to market and sell this desirable home located just off of the majestic Rappahannock River in historic Tappahannock, VA. The Bareford's are the original owners of this well built home, and the new owners will only need to modernize the interior to their liking to return it to its original splendor. Conveniently located only 1 hour from Richmond & Fredericksburg and 1 hour 45 minutes from the DC Beltway, this home will make a wonderful primary residence, River get away or Airbnb. Bid Your Price and continue to make memories!!
Property Tour: Friday, January 22 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279)
- 5 BR/2 BA brick/vinyl sided home on .34 +/- acre lot in the Gwynnfield neighborhood of Tappahannock, VA. Rapphannock River view from the front yard.
- This home measures 1,718 +/- sf. above grade with an unfinished 896 +/- sf. walk-out basement.
- Eat-in kitchen w/hand made cabinets (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace (wood stove insert);sun room; office; washer/dryer hook-ups on main floor & basement; attic; walk-out basement (pool table conveys)
- Main floor has hardwood flooring which is currently covered with carpet
- Front & rear porches; asphalt driveway; fencing
- Cooling: central AC (needs to be replaced); Heating: oil furnace & heat pump; 1 fireplace
- Public water & private septic; electric water heater
- New french drain system w/2 battery backups recently added by JES w/lifetime warranty
- Adjacent .367 +/- acre lot w/2 bay garage & boat/RV shelter. This lot will convey with the home.
- The desirable Gwynnfield community is golf cart friendly
- Tax Maps: 26C-2-C-19 (home) & 26C-7-C-22 (lot); Zoning: R-2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,482.64 (home) & $200.38 (lot); $100 per year to the Gwynnfield Civic Association gives homeowner access to boat ramp & dock, but this fee is NOT mandatory; Home built in 1963, renovated/addition in 1996 and has brick & vinyl exterior; Subject to court approval; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Kelly Strauss with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 1/28/21, and all terms adhered to.