The owner has transitioned to an assisted living environment, and we have been contracted to market and sell this solid and wonderfully located Albemarle County home to the HIGHEST BIDDER. Located near the airport, University of Virginia & UVA University Hospital, this home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Take advantage of this rare opportunity and BUY at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, December 10 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/3 BA brick ranch style home w/walk-out basement on 1.6 +/- acres
- This home measures 3,200 +/- sf. (1,600 +/- sf. on main level; 800 +/- finished sf. & 800' +/- unfinished sf. in basement)
- Eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace; dining room; attic w/stairway (great storage space & potential future living space); partially finished walk-out basement w/full bathroom & wood stove
- Hardwood flooring, carpet and vinyl in the bathrooms
- 10'x16' side screen porch; gravel driveway; fencing on one side of the property
- Heating: oil fired furnace (underground oil tank); Cooling: central AC
- County water & conventional septic system
- Home can be occupied immediately and potentially modernized at your convenience
- 20'x24' carport; several storage sheds
- This property is conveniently located only 1 mile from Rt. 29, 1.5 miles from Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, and 8.5 miles from University of Virginia & UVA University Hospital!!
- Electricity: Dominion Power; Internet: Xfinity
- Tax Map: 03200-00-00-029H1; Deed Book: 809-435; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,399; Home built in 1966; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $125,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/17/2020, and all terms adhered to.