Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, October 22 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information, and please do not go on the property without a representative from our company.
- 3 BR/2 BA brick home w/walk-out basement on .5 +/- acre lot in Clarke County, VA
- This home has 2,303 +/- finished sf. with 1,316 +/- finished sf. on the main level, 987 +/- finished sf. in the basement and 329 +/- unfinished sf. in the basement.
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; attic w/pull down stairs; mostly finished walk-out basement w/fireplace (potential for an in-law suite)
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of the home; vinyl flooring in kitchen & bathroom on main floor; carpet in the basement
- Heating: hot water baseboard & oil fired boiler; 2 fireplaces; window unit AC (conveys)
- Drilled well (shared well) & conventional septic system
- Asphalt driveway; rear concrete patio
- Detached 30'x50' workshop/garage w/2 bays, gas heat, separate electric meter and 12'x22' shed off (ideal for side business, hobbyist or collector); 24'x20' car port; two 8'x12' sheds; 8'x16' shed
- This property is conveniently located only minutes from downtown Berryville, VA, 12 miles from Winchester, VA, and 14 miles from Charles Town, WV.
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Comcast
- Tax Map: 14B-A-6; Deed Book: 178/539; Zoning: AOC; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,733.11; Home was built in 1961; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/28/2020, and all terms adhered to.