Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
This well built home is conveniently located within walking distance from Main St. Culpeper, VA with all of its wonderful restaurants and retail. The home can be immediately occupied while allowing you to give it the TLC required to bring it up to your tastes. In addition, you will have the opportunity to purchase an adjacent .3 +/- acre lot for the price you bid! This entire offering is loaded with present & future potential, and is a wonderful investment!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 14 @ 3:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- Solid 4 BR/2 BA home within walking distance to Main St. in Culpeper, VA.
- This home measures 2,896 +/- finished sf.
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; den; formal sitting room; sun room; attic; walk-out cellar w/mechanical room
- Covered front porch; large enclosed back porch w/several windows providing ample natural lighting
- Hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the main floor and pine flooring on the 2nd floor
- Cooling: central AC on main level & window units on upper level; Heating: heat pump w/gas furnace on main level & gas stove on upper level
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- Detached 3 bay garage; detached workshop/1 bay garage w/half bath; asphalt driveway
- Internet: Comcast; Power: Dominion Energy & Rappahannock Electric Coop
- We will also be selling an adjacent .30 +/- acre lot which fronts 1st St. This lot will be sold to the highest bidder!! Please consult with the Culpeper Planning & Zoning Department concerning the potential of multi-family dwellings.
- Tax Maps: 40A-5-12 & 40A-5-12C; Deed Books: 7/122 (home) & 5/144 (lot); Zoning: R2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,615.00 (home) & $206.00 (lot); Home built in 1917 and has aluminum siding w/metal roof; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/20/20, and all terms adhered to.