Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
From the Estate of Rolland Hunter
Property Tour: Saturday, September 26 @ 12 Noon & Tuesday, October 6 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for more information (540-421-5007).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Josh Puffenbarger for more information (540-421-5007)
- Custom built 3 BR/4.5 BA log home on 45.44 +/- acres w/scenic mountain views
- This home has a majestic hilltop location and measures 3,294 +/- finished sf. above grade and 2,160 +/- sf. mostly finished walk-out basement
- Large kitchen w/dining area, huge island, Corian countertops, custom cabinets and stainless appliances; open floor plan living/den area w/cathedral ceiling & windows; large office/library; spiral staircase leads to a balcony overlooking the living room; attic storage accessible from upstairs bedrooms; mostly finished walk-out basement w/mechanical room; 2 car drive under garage
- Three sided wrap around porch w/one section screened in and small porch at upstairs bedroom
- Floor coverings: Wood flooring and wood type laminate flooring throughout
- Heating: heat pump w/humidity control and gas furnace backup; Cooling: forced air; gas stove in the living room
- Well & septic; electric water heater
- 5,000 sf. shop w/concrete flooring; chicken house; livestock fencing on the majority of the property
- Pond & creek on the property; open hay ground & wooded area
- The gorgeous property is conveniently located 10 miles from Bridgewater College, 16 miles from JMU, Harrisonburg & I-81 and 19 miles from Staunton, VA
- Tax Map: 004-18B (tax records state this home has 3.5 bathrooms, but it has 4.5 bathrooms); Zoning: GA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,794.24 (property is currently in Land Use); Home built in 2004; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $400,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/12/20, and all terms adhered to.