Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
The owner is relocating out of state, and we have been contracted to market and sell this solid move-in ready Orange County home located in the quiet Mountain View subdivision. This property offers a large 3 acre lot just off of Rt. 20, and is only 11 miles from Rt. 3 and 13 miles from downtown Orange, VA. Whether you would like to purchase this home for a primary residence or an investment property, opportunity awaits to Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 23 @ 5:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- Well built 3 BR/2 BA home on 3.01 +/- acres in Orange County, VA.
- This home's main level measures 1,387 +/- finished sf. with a partially finished walk-out basement (658 +/- sf. finished & 658 +/- sf. unfinished).
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey) w/fireplace; living room; dining room; attic; partially finished walk-out basement w/wood burning fireplace
- 12'x24' rear deck; fenced yard; 2 carports (one attached and one detached); large gravel area in the rear of the property w/separate driveway; exterior power hookup for camper or generator
- Heat pump for heating & cooling (approx. 7 years old); 2 fireplaces
- Well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Raised gardening boxes, mature landscaping and fruit trees
- Internet: mobile hotspots; Power: Rappahannock Electric Coop
- Conveniently located only 1 mile off of Rt. 20, 11 miles to Rt. 3 and 13 miles to downtown Orange, VA
- Tax Map: 034-00-02-00-0026-0; Deed Book: 363/001; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,610.00; Home built in 1982; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $125,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/29/20, and all terms adhered to.