Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
Desiring to relocate and be closer to family, the owner has contracted us to market and sell this solid all brick home in King George County, VA. In need of modernization & renovation, this home boasts a desirable location only minutes from NSWC Dahlgren and the Harry Nice Bridge into Maryland. This home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property, and it will be SOLD to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Property Tour: Thursday, October 8 @ 3:00pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279)
- 3 BR/2.5 BA brick home on 2.16 +/- acres in King George County, VA.
- This home measures 2,838 +/- sf. on the main & upper levels with a partially finished 1,419 +/- sf. walk-out basement.
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; utility room; attic w/whole attic fan; walk-out basement w/fireplace (wood burning insert); attached 1 car garage
- Rear porch
- Central vac system; home has annual contract w/Perma Treat Pest Control
- Cooling: central AC (needs to be replaced); Heating: forced air; 2 fireplaces
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Tax Map: 18A-1-1-113; Deed Book: 1-104; Zoning: R-1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,964.20; Home built in 1972; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Kelly Strauss with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/14/20, and all terms adhered to.