Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
To Settle an Estate--Historic "ESSEX MILL POND"
Property Tour: Friday, September 11 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279)
- 72.74 +/- total acres featuring:
- 47 +/- acre spring & creek fed lake that has a middle depth of 9'-10'
- 1 BR/2 BA cottage w/kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, attic (easily converted to another bedroom)
- Cottage has hardwood flooring throughout; heat pump for heating & cooling; well & septic; electric water heater; gas fire place; screened front & back porch
- Detached storage building
- This natural wonderland is a fisherman/hunter's paradise and has plenty of large mouth bass, pike crappie, brim, deer & turkey
- Conveniently located only 1/2 mile off of Rt. 17, 3.5 miles from Rt. 360, a short drive to the Rappahannock River, and 1 hour from Richmond & Fredericksburg!!
- Tax Map: 45-47; Zoning: A-1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,552.00; Home built in 1952 and is vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Kelly Strauss with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/17/20, and all terms adhered to.