The Sellers Have SOLD This Property Prior to Auction!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
After enjoying this home, the owners have built a new home and have contracted us to market and sell this great property. This move-in ready home has a desirable location close to downtown Orange and at the end of a dead end street. The large detached work shop makes it ideal for a home based business or hobbyist. Opportunity awaits to make it Yours & Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, August 12 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- 3 BR/2 BA home on 1.89 +/- acres in the town of Orange, VA.
- This home measures 4,164 +/- gross sf. (2,668 +/- sf. finished & 1,496 +/- sf. unfinished) and has a walk-out basement and an attached 2 car garage.
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; den; sun room; attic w/steps (could be finished for more livable space); walk-out basement (unfinished)
- Hardwood flooring throughout; new vinyl replacement windows on main level
- Back porch; rear deck & patio area; chain link & privacy fencing for the side & back yard--perfect for pets and children's play area.
- Cooling: 2 units (1 heat pump & 1 central AC unit); Heating: heat pump & oil furnace (above ground tank); 3 fireplaces (living room, master bedroom & garage)
- Public water & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 28'x34' shop/garage w/13' ceiling. This building has (2) 10'x10'; doors, separate electric meter, propane heat, window AC and automotive lift. This shop is ideal for a home based business or hobbyist!!; 24'40' enclosed pole building w/gravel floor
- Internet: Comcast; Power: Dominion Energy; Propane: Blossman
- This home is conveniently located just off of Rt. 20, only a short drive to several wineries and has peaceful farm field views from the rear of the property. You are only 1.5 miles from Caroline St. and downtown Orange, 2.5 miles from Grymes Memorial School and 29 miles from Charlottesville & Fredericksburg, VA
- Tax Map: 44-104; Deed Book: 409-645; Zoning: RR; No HOA; Yearly County & Town real estate taxes: $1,969; Home built in 1941 w/an addition in 1956 and is vinyl sided; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $125,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/18/20, and all terms adhered to.