Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
Having enjoyed this lovely Lake Anna home, the sellers have entrusted us to market and sell this property so new owners can make their memories here. This well maintained move-in-ready home comes with a boat slip and is minutes from the lake. Conveniently located under an hour from Fredericksburg, Charlottesville and Richmond, this home will serve you perfectly as a primary residence or lake retreat. Make it Yours & Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Thursday, August 6 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- 3 BR/5 BA (3 full & 2 half) stone home on 1.47 +/- acres in Louisa County, VA.
- The main floor has a primary bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms and a multi use office/study. Second floor showcase 2 additional rooms with 1.5 baths.
- This home measures 3,712 +/- sf., and has an attached 2 car garage w/half bath & storage.
- Large galley style kitchen (recently replaced stainless appliances); dining room; living room; great room/billard room; floor plan is very conducive to entertaining
- Rear covered patio; asphalt driveway; white vinyl perimeter fencing
- Floor coverings: Recently refinished hardwood in kitchen & dining area; tile in bathrooms; recently replaced carpet throughout remainder of the home
- Cooling: heat pump/central AC; Heating: 2 gas furnaces w/AC unit & 1 heat pump; 2 fireplaces
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; 2 electric water heaters
- Hardwired back up generator
- 40' x 60' metal building w/stone front that has an office, bay door, gas furnace & AC, separate meter base. This building is ideal for a home based business, a shop or collector!!
- Internet: Dish/hotspots/NetGear; Power: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Propane: 500 gallon underground propane tank & 150 gallon above ground propane tank for garage; tanks are owned by Quarles
- A boat slip conveys with the home, and the Sunning Hills Subdivision offers public water lake access, sailing, swimming, water ski/wake board permitted (PWC), canoe/kayak, boating and more!!
- Conveniently located only 1/2 mile off of Rt. 522 and 1 mile from Tim's @ Lake Anna Restaurant!!
- Tax Map: 15B-1-1; Deed Book: 111-908; Zoning: R2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,107.97; Home built in 1998; Sunning Hills yearly fee: $100; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Home Will be SOLD At or Above a Starting Bid of Only $390,000!! (Over 30% under tax assessed value!!)
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/13/20, and all terms adhered to.