Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
After thoroughly enjoying their time as the original owners of this home, the sellers have built a new home and have contracted us to market and sell this move-in ready Culpeper County property. Conveniently located just off of Rt. 29, this home is only 5 miles from downtown Culpeper and just 4 miles from Novant UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center. Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 17 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- 3 BR/2.5 BA two story home on 1.37 +/- acre lot in Merrimac South development
- This home measures 1,632 +/- finished sf. above grade and 864 +/- sf. partially finished walk-out basement
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; family room; laundry room; attic; walk-out basement; attached oversized 2 car garage (575 +/- sf.)
- Rear deck & patio; small dog fence
- Floor coverings: laminate in kitchen & dining room; linoleum in bathrooms; carpet in family room, living room & bedrooms
- Heat pump for heating & cooling (new w/anti mold light in 2015); wood pellet stove w/digital thermostat (new 9/17)
- Community water (Aqua Water Systems) & conventional septic system (pumped 9/19); electric water heater (new 11/19)
- Recent upgrades & renovations: new carpet in entire home (7/18); front walk & back patio replaced (7/19); all door handles replaced (7/18); new dishwasher (12/17); new refrigerator (4/15)
- Internet: Comcast Xfinity; and Power: Rappahannock Electric Coop
- Tax Map: 49P-1-14; Deed Book: 563-130; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,442.74; Home built in 1995 and is vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/23/20, and all terms adhered to.