NOTE: This auction will be a live event with onsite bidding and live online bidding will be available for your convenience. This live auction will be conducted off site at 133 West St., Kenbridge, VA 23944
Property Tours: Wednesday, June 10 from 5:00pm-6:30pm & Sunday, June 14 from 2:00pm-3:30pm. Please contact Lee Smyth for more information (919-208-9417).
Great investment property located in the town of Kenbridge. Home just went through a quick refresher prior to tenant move in. Paint touched up, electrical fixed, furnace serviced, oil tank lowered for easy fill, flashing on both chimneys repaired, and debris in back yard removed. Chimney flue present in 2 rooms could be used for wood stove.
- 3 BR/1 BA home on .26 +/- acre corner lot in Town of Kenbridge, VA
- This home measures 1,534 +/- finished sf., and features a large galley style kitchen, living room (15'x15' w/hardwood flooring), dining room (15'x14' w/hardwood flooring), utility room w/washer/dryer hookup
- 2 front doors gives you access to a bedroom and the living room
- Rear deck & covered front porch; large back yard
- Portable oil fueled forced hot air heat
- Town water & sewer; electric water heater
- Income producing ($600/month), and tenant will vacate 6/1/20
- The home needs some TLC, but is ready to rent and be a great investment for years to come.
- Conveniently located within easy walking distance to grocery store, shops, and other retail!!
- Tax Map: 035A6-04-0L-7; Deed Book: 363-655; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $211.28; Home built in 1910 and is vinyl sided; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $10,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/11/2020, and all terms adhered to.