We have been contracted to market and sell this well built brick home on 1.1 +/- acres within the Town of Orange. You can move in immediately, and begin the updating and modernization process at your leisure. This property will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property, and it's waiting for you to Bid & Buy!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, August 7 @ 6:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" tab above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- 5 BR/3.5 BA brick ranch/rambler style home w/walk-out basement on 1.1 +/- acres (2,819 +/- sf above grade & 2,819 +/ sf. basement)
- Home features as updated kitchen w/skylight & washed maple cabinets (all appliances convey); living room w/floor to ceiling bay window, built-ins & fireplace; dining room; enclosed rear sun room w/sealed rock flooring; 2 full walk-out basements (one under the original home & one under the addition); attic
- Hardwood flooring & carpet
- Asphalt driveway; mature hardwoods & shrubbery; parking area in rear of home
- Updated electrical panels; electricity: Dominion Power
- Public water & private septic system
- Quiet neighborhood w/mountain views
- Cooling: heat pump; Heat: heat pump & oil fired hot water boiler (above ground oil tank); fireplace
- Tax Map: 029-A0-00-0A-0003-0; Deed Book: 170007004 document 60-619; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,921.56; Yearly Town real estate taxes: $418.25; Home was built in 1949
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/13/19, and all terms adhered to.